Las Vegas, Nevada

WORST F-N PLACE EVER!!!!If I could give them ZERO stars I would.

First they were SUPER late. Then, when they were finished my carpets looked the EXACT same (literally)!! Absolutely NO DIFFERENCE!! Here are pics AFTER they "cleaned" my carpets so EVERYONE can see what a HORRIBLE job they did.

DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!Save yourself the disappointment.

Review about: Desert Carpet Cleaners Carpet Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Desert Carpet Cleaners?

Comments

Anonymous30
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1276839

Please file a complaint with the Attorney General's office at online: http://ag.nv.gov/About/About/.If enough people file complaints, the Attorney General with investigate this huge scam of a business and hopefully permanently stop them.

Please join our efforts.

Thank you.

Tidy.com Credit Card Scam Tidy "In 2016, I had been working at TIDY.com as a subcontractor doing flyer distribution services in Atlanta GA. They robbed the main distribution company based in Florida of $118,000.00 doing..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more