WORST F-N PLACE EVER!!!!If I could give them ZERO stars I would.

First they were SUPER late. Then, when they were finished my carpets looked the EXACT same (literally)!! Absolutely NO DIFFERENCE!! Here are pics AFTER they "cleaned" my carpets so EVERYONE can see what a HORRIBLE job they did.

DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!Save yourself the disappointment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of desert carpet cleaners carpet cleaning service. Desert Carpet Cleaners needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned desert carpet cleaners carpet cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Desert Carpet Cleaners.

Had an Experience with Desert Carpet Cleaners?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1276839

Please file a complaint with the Attorney General's office at online: http://ag.nv.gov/About/About/.If enough people file complaints, the Attorney General with investigate this huge scam of a business and hopefully permanently stop them.

Please join our efforts.