Las Vegas, Nevada

WORST F-N PLACE EVER!!!!If I could give them ZERO stars I would.

First they were SUPER late. Then, when they were finished my carpets looked the EXACT same (literally)!! Absolutely NO DIFFERENCE!! Here are pics AFTER they "cleaned" my carpets so EVERYONE can see what a HORRIBLE job they did.

DON'T BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!!Save yourself the disappointment.

Review about: Desert Carpet Cleaners Carpet Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Desert Carpet Cleaners?

Comments

Anonymous30
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1276839

Please file a complaint with the Attorney General's office at online: http://ag.nv.gov/About/About/.If enough people file complaints, the Attorney General with investigate this huge scam of a business and hopefully permanently stop them.

Please join our efforts.

Thank you.

Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more Molly Maid Plymouth Mn Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Zerorez - Liars and scammers Zerorez "I scheduled a carpet cleaning early in the week for today, 5/6/17. I received a confirmation email and was told they would arrive between 10-1 today, with it probably being..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more